[support] repost: recurring problem with "home"

Carl Wiedemann carl.wiedemann at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:56:34 UTC 2010

The actions of commenting the CSS will indeed prevent the background-color
attribute from being rendered. However it's not *solving* the problem, which
is that "active-trail" is activated for the wrong path.

I am guessing that there are residual quirks due to the advice of
http://drupal.org/node/678758. Perhaps duplicate/conflicting aliases. Short
of manually inspecting the menu tables in the database, you might try
deleting all related paths/aliases and menu items and starting over again.