[support] Domain Access

Pablo L. de Miranda pablolmiranda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 21:44:32 UTC 2010

Hi Don,
I have been working with Domain Access a year now. For your needs it
will work very well, the primary problem is that another modules are
not build with multiples domain in mind. One example is the contact
module, you will have a unique contact shared in all your site, I`m
modifing the contact core module to support Domain Access, but it
wasn't approved yet as a new project.
The module is very easy to use, no hard-code configurations are
necessary, all the job are point a new domain to your drupal
instalation and configure the Domain Access to receive the request
coming for this domain and the magic happens. .

Att,

Pablo Lacerda de Miranda
Software Engineerer
Ci&T - Campinas