[support] Domain Access

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Fri Oct 8 16:59:16 UTC 2010

+1 For the problem of other modules not playing nicely with DA. My own
example: twitter, when it posts the url of new content, does not seem to
respect the originating domain of the post. Instead all links in the
tweet point to the primary domain. Which is a problem if the post is not
published there.

-Generally- though, I find these problems are surmountable. And they are
not problems with DA but with other modules not following best
practices. Unfortunately, it's impossible to see ahead to anticipate
these problems for spec'ing. So definitely pad your estimate.

Also, I recently was disappointed that I couldn't use my hot new varnish
/ pressflow deployment with DA. DA is not compatible with aggressive or
external caching, as noted on the performance page.