[support] Template for webform with protected downloads

Farrukh Najmi farrukh at wellfleetsoftware.com
Mon Aug 22 14:19:33 UTC 2011

Hello, I have been using Webform Protected Downloads
<http://drupal.org/project/webform_protected_downloads> successfully
with D6 for some time. I now have a need to have a template webform
which can be used by different users to access different user-specific
protected downloads while the webform is the same for all users (same
webform for all users but different user-specific protected downloads).

Is there some way to do this such that I do not have to recreate the
webform for each user but simply associate a different protected
download with the same web form? If this is not possible shall I file an
RFE with Webform Protected Downloads
<http://drupal.org/project/webform_protected_downloads>? If it is
possible then can someone please give me some advice on how best to do
this. Thank you for your help.

ps: Are there any module-specific user mailing lists  for drupal modules
(other than the issues list for each module)? I do not see them in
module pages.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi