[support] Active Directory groups with Drupal for customised homepage?

Steve Karsch steve at stevekarsch.com
Mon Aug 22 14:06:34 UTC 2011

This may be another layer of abstraction that you don't want but we've
had good success using CAS (http://www.jasig.org/cas) and the CAS
module (http://drupal.org/project/cas) on our intranet/AD.  We're not
doing group assignments but that can probably be done.

(side note: looks like CAS is using Drupal! :)