[support] Node Menu for Related Nodes

Ron Dorman rwd at simplydigtech.net
Fri May 13 20:59:27 UTC 2011

I'm working on a project, D7 install, that needs to have a tabbed menu
at the top of certain nodes for related/supporting nodes.

See http://procamps.com/philipriverscamp as an example.

I built this functionality in a D6 site using QuickTab's and Views
blocks assigned to a QuickTab but it was a bit tough for the client to
grasp things for maintaining their site.

I've been working different ways to accomplish this in D7 but have
nothing that I am happy with, so I'm asking the community for feedback
of experiences to accomplish this, for ideas and opinions.

Thank you,
Ron D.