[support] Hiding Nodes Only Shown In Views

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Tue May 24 23:01:22 UTC 2011

I often come across times that I want to hide nodes that are only shown in
views. For example a listing of services that do not need their own page and
are only shown on the services listing page. What is the best practice for
hiding those nodes.

Currently I give them a very specific path with pathauto and change
robots.txt file and hope people do not stumble on them but I would like
something better. I have also written PHP that just put a link to the
aggregated view.

Are there other things that people like to do?

Thanks,
Steve

--
Steve Kessler