[support] Hiding Nodes Only Shown In Views

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue May 24 23:32:56 UTC 2011

Use CCK to create the type and then permissions to control their access.

Nancy

From: Steve Kessler

Currently I give them a very specific path with pathauto and change robots.txt
file and hope people do not stumble on them but I would like something better. I
have also written PHP that just put a link to the aggregated view.
I often come across times that I want to hide nodes that are only shown in
views. For example a listing of services that do not need their own page and are
only shown on the services listing page. What is the best practice for hiding
those nodes.