[support] pathauto replacing question mark & equal to sign in the desired url with %3D etc.

Greg Knaddison greg at growingventuresolutions.com
Tue May 31 22:52:46 UTC 2011

This isn't really about pathauto, but the path module. Try disabling
pathauto and then creating an alias with ? in it. It doesn't work :)

You may want to post a new question stating what you want to do in general,
like

"I want to make taxonomy/term/tid page look different by overriding it with
views" because that is something folks can help you solve if it's an
accurate description.

Cheers,
Greg

Greg Knaddison | 720-310-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com