[support] Strange characters in source of block

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Sat Apr 28 18:47:06 UTC 2012

The problem seems to have something to do with settings for so called magic
quotes. I have been advised and I quote:

*This is a recent Hostmonster and Bluehost server issue*

*In php.ini change this*

*; Magic quotes for incoming GET/POST/Cookie data.
magic_quotes_gpc = Off*

But now I have another problem. As soon as I try to save a block I get a
message similar to the following regardless of browser used. The wording in
Chrome is:

* The changes you made will be lost when you leave this page. Are you sure
you want to leave this page?
[with choices] Leave this page? Stay on this page?*

Any experience with this?

*Thanks
*

*Tony