[support] Help required for PHP script

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Mon Apr 30 15:03:32 UTC 2012

Create a subfolder in the main parit of your drupal site and put them
there.  Basically drupal .htaccess files say: if the file isn't found
then run drupal's index.php, Putting them in a subfolder of your drupal
site will simply keep them from conflicting with other drupal files.
So if your own php files are found they should run fine comingled with a
drupal site.

Doing things at this level will NOT embed those scripts in your theme
though, but in my experience this is what most new developers want. Then
you can start slowly porting those pages into module pages provided by
drupal, or using embedded drupal functionality at your leasure.