[support] Strange characters in source of block

Anthony tony at tony-mac.com
Sun Apr 29 04:26:59 UTC 2012

One other thing with this backslash situation:

I looked in the log and find some entries I can not explain. I know I was
sitting in a pub drinking beer with a buddy on the 26th from 6-9.

Yet the log says an anonymous user was running cron at 19:33. Is this
something automatically run? Then the message about an image not being able
to be generated sounds like one of the errors I had when I was trying to
fix the backslash problem. I certainly wasn't awake at 2 in the morning.
Not having much experience at all with the logging system in Drupal I
really don't know how to explain. (yes my time zone settings are set to
west coast.)
Here just a few of the entries.

cron 04/27/2012 - 09:48 Cron run completed. Anonymous (not verified)
image 04/27/2012 - 06:37 Unable to generate the derived image located at...
Anonymous (not verified)
page not found 04/27/2012 - 02:20 node/7 Anonymous (not verified)
cron 04/27/2012 - 00:52 Cron run completed. Anonymous (not verified)
page not found 04/27/2012 - 00:52 node/11 Anonymous (not verified)
image 04/26/2012 - 23:15 Unable to generate the derived image located at...
Anonymous (not verified)
cron 04/26/2012 - 19:33 Cron run completed. Anonymous (not verified)
page not found 04/26/2012 - 19:33 * Anonymous (not verified)
image 04/26/2012 - 19:10 Unable to generate the derived image located at...
Anonymous (not verified)
cron 04/26/2012 - 15:51 Cron run completed. Anonymous (not verified)

Tony

--

*Anthony Stefan Maciejowski*