[support] Hierarchical relationship of nodes

Ms. Nancy Wichmann nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 14 17:39:11 UTC 2012

I'm getting ready to start a site that will center on three types of nodes that are in a hierarchy. The parent node will have lots of fields, the child node needs to inherit some of those fields, plus add some of its own. Then the grandchild inherits from the child.

I'm not seeing a lot of ways to handle this without a bunch of custom code. Does anyone have any ideas?

Yes, I have seen "Hierarchical Organization of Nodes" on GDO. It didn't address this need.

Nancy