[support] Sorry, 10.0.11.38 has been banned.

John Mitchell mitchelljj98 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:43:27 UTC 2012

For my website when using Firefox or Chrome you get the following message:
*Sorry, 10.0.11.38 has been banned.*
For Internet Explorer you *403 forbidden* error.

Note: 10.0.11.38 is the internal IP of the load balancer which has the
d<http://mapsindeed.com/>omains certificate
and associated public IP address.
I went to admin/user/rules and noticed that this ip of 10.0.11.38 has been
listed as a host to deny access so I deleted this rule and the drupal
website displays again.
We did not enter this ip as a rule originally so I suspect that drupal
somehow decided to add this ip as a denied host.

How would I prevent this from happening again?

John