[support] Better select in Drupal 7

Kamal Palei palei.kamal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:18:18 UTC 2012

Hi All
As per  http://drupal.org/node/488520 , I downloaded betterselect and
patched using git for Drupal 7 support.
Then when I checked site, I found better select is working, but look wise
looks bit odd. All the items it shows up in site.
Normally one will expect it should have a vertical scrollbar and only few
items it should show. My observation is even if you have
1000 items, it will show all the 1000 items in page without vertical
scrollbar.

If you know how can I enforce a vertical scroll bar for case of better
select elements and enforce only few elements to show up, please share.

Thanks
kamal
NECS, Bangalore