[support] Drupal commerce

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 13 02:54:04 UTC 2012

Hello
I need to get financial reports out of Drupal 7 Commerce module data.
mysql displays the data from:
select * from commerce_paypal_ipn;
select * from field_data_field_donation_amount;

I have problems getting views to provide the same data. It seems there
is no way to select those tables.
  I cannot find which relationship/s to use.

Is there any easy way of gathering reconciliation/financial and tax data
for the accountant?
Is there any way to show weekly totals for from receipts and from paypal?

Strangely there seems to be no mention on Google about getting data,
only tuts on setting up commerce.

I really appreciate help in understanding the commerce set up and how to
gather and display data from inputs.
Thanks in advance
Roger