[support] Problem with running Drupal 7 on Addon domain

Jamie Holly hovercrafter at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 22 16:58:46 UTC 2013

Quick check for this is to see if you can access
http://mydomain.com/update.php. If that gives the 403 then it's a
permission problem on the file system, or Apache problem (contact your
hosting support). If it gives you a 404, then what Dave said about the
code not being in htdoc root.

Jamie Holly
http://www.intoxination.net
http://www.hollyit.net