[support] So fed up with Drupal 7

Don donald at fane.com
Mon Feb 25 03:22:38 UTC 2013

there might be an endless loop. where i normally see problems is when
you bring up the modules page, and it's much worse in D7.

I've read about some combinations of modules that cause problems, but i
don't remember which right now. UUID often seems to be in the middle of it.

If you do php you can always try to put some trace information in the
php error handler. or walk through with a debugger like phpEd.

-Don-