[support] copying /sites to server

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri Apr 11 15:35:28 UTC 2014

Two things...

1. if using the color module (with color picker), it stores the color configuration in the database, which means that this configuration did not  get copied to your site.  You'll need to reconfigure that.
2. After copying files please remember to do a clear cache (under performance) to make sure that new css files are not being cached by browsers, etc.

Dave