[support] support Digest, Vol 136, Issue 18

Roger arelem at bigpond.com
Sat Apr 12 23:25:15 UTC 2014

On 04/12/2014 10:00 PM, support-request at drupal.org wrote:
> Two things...
>
> 1. if using the color module (with color picker), it stores the color configuration in the database, which means that this configuration did not  get copied to your site.  You'll need to reconfigure that.
> 2. After copying files please remember to do a clear cache (under performance) to make sure that new css files are not being cached by browsers, etc.
>
> Dave
Thanks Dave.
I suspected a much but as I had done a mysqldump of the database to a
plain text .sql file and moved that across to the server, I thought it
would contain all field contents.
Generally speaking, the /sites directory should contain everything and
it should read configurations within the database copy but in this
instance......
Also I am thinking that there may be a permissions problem surrounding
the color module but can't find it.
I routinely clear the cache and did so before zipping and before the
mysqldump.
Roger