[support] updating rules module

Jim Ruby jim at v-community.com
Fri Jan 10 01:06:49 UTC 2014

I can not do it this way because once update.php is run and it does its update things crash. Here is my results this time.

1. cleared cache twice
2. uploaded rules 7.dev
3. ran update.php and here are the updates is said it was going to do.
7203 -   Add a database column for specifying a queue item handler.
7204 -   Rename rules_scheduler.state into rules_scheduler.data.

Once this was done I received the error and can not longer access the site.

Note updating from rules 7.20 to 7.2.dev so there should be a lot more db updates. Where the table is being created is at 7211