[support] Hostgator as a hosting site

Don donald at fane.com
Mon Jan 12 05:28:26 UTC 2015

I can't remember if it was hostgator.com or 1and1.com that did the same
to me. And that was early Drupal 6, much less of a resource hog. I can't
imagine what they do to zend framework sites.

I like webair for support but they're not drupal experts.  Acquia and
Pantheon are drupal experts but by the time you add on support and other
cost plus services it can add up.
icambridge.com will do a lot of hand holding with you, plus you can get
design and custom module support.

Good luck.
--
-Don Pickerel-