[themes] although it’s a very powerful CMS, I didn’t have the greatest time with it as it came to be one of the most cumbersome and roundabout pieces of software...

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Jun 14 18:41:33 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 14 juni 2006 20:10, schreef Kieran Lal:
> Ber if you want to do some interviews with designers to start a user
> centered design process that will merge with PHPTemplate 2.0 then
> that's interesting to me and CivicSpace will back those efforts.

I don't have the resources, nor the skills for this. That mail came from a
reply to some short questions I mailed to a designer whom I know and whom has
a good portfolio in CMS designs. I don't know many such people, nor would I
be able to manage audits and interviews. in an orgnaised manner. :)

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Written while listening to Taste Of Snow (live in Bp Trafo) by Zagar on
Website