Re: [themes] although it’s a very powerful CMS, I didn’t have the greatest time with it as it came to be one of the most cumbersome and roundabout pieces of software...

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed Jun 14 19:32:17 UTC 2006

On Jun 14, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Op woensdag 14 juni 2006 20:10, schreef Kieran Lal:
>> Ber if you want to do some interviews with designers to start a user
>> centered design process that will merge with PHPTemplate 2.0 then
>> that's interesting to me and CivicSpace will back those efforts.
>
> I don't have the resources, nor the skills for this.

It's not hard.  I can do some on Skype with you listening and then
you can take if from there.  If I wanted to do it all myself I
could.  I am more interested in getting the Drupal development
community as interested in user centered design as they are about how
to properly serialize arrays.   We aren't going program our way of
user experience issues no matter how many clever hooks and APIs we
develop.

> That mail came from a  reply to some short questions I mailed to a
> designer whom I know and whom has
> a good portfolio in CMS designs. I don't know many such people, nor
> would I be able to manage audits and interviews.

I can help.

> in an orgnaised manner. :)

I can help with that too.

Kieran