[themes] how to stop a 'view' from showing a field?

Ivan Boothe web at rootwork.org
Thu Apr 9 01:07:44 UTC 2009

Sebastian,

You'll probably need to do this through views template. Here's the
handbook page on this theming:

http://drupal.org/node/352970

Basically you'll want to target that field with a template and put in
conditional code or otherwise change the tags surrounding the field
output.

(If you have any questions after reading the handbook page let me
know, as I wrote a lot of what is there and I'm looking for ways to
improve anything that's unclear.)

--ivan

--
Rootwork: Powering grassroots