[themes] how to stop a 'view' from showing a field?

sebastian inforazor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 06:53:37 UTC 2009

Sigh, I'm a fairly smart person, at least, I thought I was... but the
more I try and figure out things in Drupal, the more lost I become. My
site is 90%+ done, but these last ordeals are really painful to unravel...

Where is the phptemplate_preprocess_node?

I've been looking everywhere to find this, is it a field in the admin tool?

or: A *.tpl.php file I am supposed to make from scratch?
ie: http://drupal.org/node/223430

If its the later, I have no idea what is going on with all these 10
preprocessors... are there examples of these files?

Thanks,

Sebastian.