Re: [translations] German translation: a german word for “node”

Morten Wulff wulff at tem.dtu.dk
Fri Dec 9 13:16:45 UTC 2005

-snip initial description-
> Translation proposals for "node":
> - Inhaltselement: A somewhat complicated word

This is the solution I have chosen for the Danish translation ("indholdselement").

According to the dictionary, "knude"/"Knoten" is a valid translation but it doesn't really get the meaning across. I considered using the word "knudepunkt" but that sounds too technical and not quite right.

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Morten Wulff
Center for Technology, Economics and Management, DTU

--
Do you know DTU's Executive MBA, designed for the innovative manager?
See http://www.tem.dtu.dk/ for further information.

Phone +45 4525 6130 - DTU, Building 421, 2800 Kongens Lyngby