[translations] Noun/Verb context on Localize.drupal.org

Miguel Duarte home at miguelduarte.net
Mon Jan 18 05:17:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I wouldn't say that classifying in "noun" and "verb" would solve
everything in latin, but the example you just gave is one of them
where I believe it would solve it:

view (noun) - "vista"
view (verb) - "exibir" or "ver"

Maybe one noun in English could have different equivalent nouns in
Portuguese accordingly with the context. But a simple division between
"noun" and "verbs" would be already a great advance.

For Drupal 7 is already too late from what I understood, but maybe,
for Drupal 8, we (translating teams), could least situations where we
would need that "context"...

Miguel