[translations] Noun/Verb context on Localize.drupal.org

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:06:15 UTC 2010

It is fascinating to me that the subject of Chomsky-an "context sensitive
grammar" or language (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Context-sensitive_language) would appear even
obliquely in this discussion.

I fear Gabor is right, and doubt that our Drupal architecture, semantic web
and all, will be up to snuff to support a real time context sensitive
grammar :) .

We might do better to leverage, somehow, Google translate, etc.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com