[consulting] Introduction - Dave Cohen

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Mon Dec 5 19:38:00 UTC 2005

My name is Dave Cohen, from San Francisco, California, USA.  My Drupal
experience is measured in months, not years.

I've developed software for nearly 15 years, in a variety of environments.  I
explored PHP just a couple years ago, to see what the hype was about.
Eventually I discovered Drupal.  I'm quite impressed with it and find myself
very productive developing in this environment.

I've been doing contract work only for the past year.  I'm still determining
whether the consulting life is for me - so far so good.  My two current
projects both use Drupal.  I specialize in PHP coding and work with a friend
who designs look and feel.

Past projects include http://squeezenetwork.com (before I found Drupal) and
http://eslvideo.com (Drupal 4.6).  Also my first pet Drupal project:
www.yogadex.org.  That's why, on drupal.org my username is "yogadex".