[consulting] Introduction - Fredrik Jonsson (frjo)

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Tue Dec 6 11:06:27 UTC 2005

My name is Fredrik Jonsson and I'm from Sweden. I'm user frjo/5546 on
drupal.org <http://drupal.org/user/5546>.

I started looking at Drupal in 2003, then I was still using Postnuke
for a few sites, and before that PHP-Nuke. In May 2004 I converted my
private site xdeb.org from Postnuke to Drupal 4.4.0, it now running
4.6.4. I have used Drupal for a number of clients web sites and they
are pleased with the result.

 From only setting up web sites I find my self more and more involved
in how my clients use them. I do my best explaining to them how to
present themselves and there material on the web.

I have one drupal module, Adminblock, and one theme, Slash, in
contributions. In my sandbox on cvs.drupal.org there are some more
modules and patches. I know some PHP and are decent with regex but
not enough to call my self a programmer. Luckily it's easy to do
things with Drupal.

My Drupal page on xdeb.org <http://xdeb.org/drupaldev>.
I work via Combonetwork development <http://www.combonet.se/>.

Fredrik