[consulting] Re: consulting Digest, Vol 1, Issue 12

Jolene Pirrone jolene at advancedwebdesign.com
Tue Dec 13 13:58:14 UTC 2005

http://www.pingmag.jp/2005/12/09/the-website-development-process/ ;-)--

>Dries Buytaert  ::  http://www.buytaert.net/
>

>------------------------------

Now let's see if I can reply to this thing properly...

Very cute, but why does the programmer have to look like a swamp creature?

This is obviously targeted to the static HTML sort. Thank Heaven I don't
do that stuff any more. Nor do I do the "wireframe" step. I just work it
out step by step in words. Most of the time folks are in too big of a
hurry and/or don't want to cough up that much money.

Do you guys work on a live site for the "work-feedback-rework" process
like me? So far, clients seem to be pretty enamored with this approach,
although I've had colleagues laugh at me like I'm commiting some tragic,
yet hilarious error.