[consulting] Managing look at feel...

Dan Robinson dan at drob.org
Wed Dec 14 20:02:57 UTC 2005

This is exactly our experience.  Even though it is very sub-optimal from
an engineering and management point of view (creates a bottleneck at the
beginning of the process) it is the process that most customers
understand and expect.  In our experience the decisions around what the
website will look like are very important (and emotional).  Showing them
an "out of the box" design and saying "it will all look different after
we finish the themeing" doesn't work.

Dan