[consulting] Re: Fedora Core and the CMS Discussion

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Dec 14 21:32:29 UTC 2005

> I'd say they're not a cause worth working on.  PHP is clearly a dominant
> language, widely used commercially.  That something is written in PHP is

After finishing reading the entire thread, I am going to tend to agree at
the moment - it doesn't really sound like Drupal would fit ideally. Sure,
they've got some inaccurate misgivings ("all PHP is evil"), but that's not
our particular battle to fight, I think.

My apologies for the noise - shoulda read the entire thread first -
thought it was gonna be more substantial than the knee-jerk "Drupal is
PHP" message that kicked it off.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779