[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Fri Dec 16 09:42:48 UTC 2005

Dries Buytaert wrote:

> Make no mistake.  Much of this is not specific or limited to small
> businesses.  It are core improvements.

I agree - it would be cool for Drupal to have a couple of standard
installations (as in CivicSpace) - with just a few  "tricks" turned on,
and a simple theme with not too much fluff.
One for blogging and one for a brochure site.

It would be great to have "dummy" content for a brochure site . I'm not
talking about lorem ipsum, but about good copy to work from (checkbox -
add content, textbox: name of company, textbox: business your're in -
autogenerate the about us page... ;-) ).

Only - if it's too good we risk people install it themselves and thus
short circuit the consulting cash cow.....
;-)
(no I joke)

Best
Gunnar