[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sat Dec 17 20:49:47 UTC 2005

Dan Robinson <dan at civicactions.com> writes:

 % You are completely correct that the "Inforomation Architecture" that I
 % layed out was incomplete and just non-sensical - I did not mean to
 % propose that the specific pages/titles/organization I indicated would be
 % a real site - just that it was a general example so people could "grok"
 % what I was talking about.  This conversation exactly deals with the
 % problem I'm trying to address - everyone wants to do the same thing
 % (easily specify pages for the website) and needs the freedom to do it
 % whatever way makes sense for them and their customers.  Any solution
 % should allow me to make the mistakes I have obviously made and for
 % Gunnar to do the work he needs to do - quickly and effectively.

 Whenever I do a website for a client, I end up doing a lot of interviewing.
 I ask them a lot of questions about who they are and what they are doing.

 Let's suppose for a moment that this process can be automated.

 If you were to write a simple script that asked a bunch of questions,
 which then users used as the basis of the prototype website,
 What questions would you ask?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively