[consulting] UML case+component modelling

Leigh leighm at dgtlmoon.com
Fri Dec 8 04:37:20 UTC 2006

hi there

Im just refining my practices for spec'ing a new site out with a
client. We've gone documented what functionality we want and where
possible which drupal modules are going todo it.

However i was wondering if anyone has expirience in modelling this
kind of stuff via some UML component type diagrams? im not so
interested in the user case stuff just yet, but i do want to show
things like "A list of current jobs lives in a node table which uses
the views module to provide a block and a page"

any ideas or examples?

cheers

leigh

--
Recent 'tech' ramblings at http://dgtlmoon.com/topic/tech
	Thoughts on using an Atmel chip to replace vacuum advance un...