[consulting] What does Corporate Blogging mean?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Feb 9 11:43:12 UTC 2006

Forrester is doing an an evaluation of "corporate blogging solutions"
-- see http://blogs.forrester.com/charleneli/2006/01/
forresters_corp.html

Here's how I answered, and posted at http://www.bryght.com/blog/boris-
mann/what-does-corporate-blogging-mean -- the comments are very
useful in understanding either real or perceived needs of Fortune 500
customers. You might want to think about (and post!) what corporate
blogging means to you in terms of Drupal, as well as how Drupal today/
in the future can fill those requirements.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595