[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Noel Hidalgo nhidalgo at mac.com
Thu Feb 23 04:27:29 UTC 2006

Well seeing how there's a discussion going on about having one... why
not have a few? does it hurt to have more than one DrupalCamp?

Using the Barcamp style, I've tossed up a DrupalCampNYC page @ http://
barcamp.org/DrupalCampNYC

i know even if it's a small gathering of drupal users, it would be
important for my employer, the new york state senate, to chat with
other drupal developers and vendors outside of the PDF.

Noel