[consulting] EuroOSCON, OSCON Portland

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Tue Feb 28 21:55:09 UTC 2006

I would be glad to come as well.

Bill Fitzgerald <bill at funnymonkey.com> writes:

 % I'm also in Portland -- I'll definitely attend Drupal-related events,
 % and I'd be glad to help organize some things as well --
 %
 % Bill
 %
 % andrew morton wrote:
 % > On 2/28/06, Gregory Heller <gregory at civicactions.com> wrote:
 % >
 % >> Boris, when you say "organizing anything around these event" you mean
 % >> things like barcamp or drupalcon (or drupalcamp) that might piggyback on
 % >> these events?
 % >>
 % >> I might be interested in working with folks to organize something around
 % >> the Portland event.
 % >>
 % >
 % > Being a Portlander--who didn't find out about Drupal until last
 % > October--I'm also interested in helping out with OSCON related events.
 % >
 % > andrew
 % > _______________________________________________
 % > consulting mailing list
 % > consulting at drupal.org
 % >
 %
 % --------------050805070708040009070402
 %
 % <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
 % <html>
 % <head>
 %   <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
 % </head>
 % <body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">
 % I'm also in Portland -- I'll definitely attend Drupal-related events,
 % and I'd be glad to help organize some things as well -- <br>
 % <br>
 % Bill<br>
 % <br>
 % andrew morton wrote:
 % <blockquote
 %  cite="midfab053ce0602281223x3450373ap1f4a8215cbdb20ba at mail.gmail.com"
 %  type="cite">
 %     <pre wrap="">Boris, when you say "organizing anything around these event" you mean
 % things like barcamp or drupalcon (or drupalcamp) that might piggyback on
 % these events?
 %
 % I might be interested in working with folks to organize something around
 % the Portland event.
 %     </pre>
 %   </blockquote>
 %   <pre wrap=""><!---->
 % Being a Portlander--who didn't find out about Drupal until last
 % October--I'm also interested in helping out with OSCON related events.
 %
 % andrew
 % _______________________________________________
 % consulting mailing list