[consulting] Salaries

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Tue Sep 16 15:47:51 UTC 2008

This job posting (below) got me thinking about something ... what are these
jobs paying?

I ask because I make a good living as an independent Drupal developer and
just assume taking a job would be a huge cut in income -- but maybe I'm
wrong?

So if anyone has any knowledge about salary range for Drupal developers and
Internet Strategists like the one below it would be great if you can post
what you think these jobs are paying -- and the city would help too.

Thanks,
Sam