[consulting] Drupal Certification

Ayen Designs info at ayendesigns.com
Fri Aug 7 16:50:51 UTC 2009

No, I understand the value of them, and agree that they are valuable.
What I meant--sorry if it was lost in my choice of wording--was that if
I send someone to a Drupal class, and they get a Certificate of
Completion, that's not comparable, as an inference, to Certified Drupal
Developer, or Joe Bloggs, CDD.  To put it another way, if the fact that
someone has Certification is not to be viewed by the customer as having
high meaning, then it becomes an education tool and should not be a
marketing tool.