[consulting] oDesk

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:51:25 UTC 2009

Here I've got to agree with Sam! Payment of monies implies labor sold and
bought.

But where Sam and I differ is that the way to monitor employers (and for
employees to control employers) should be intrinsic to the work itself.

The separation: go and code "X" for me, has been proven (due to its kinship
with the waterfall approach to software development process) to be a recipe
for failure.

The only way software can be done successfully, even if you're in the same
room, is for horizontal, cooperative coordination in the work itself,
including frequent build / integration.

This breaks the "coder coding for hours alone in the cubicle" bullshit in
itself.

Anyway,

>>EOdiscussion I think, at least for me :)

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com