[consulting] Need to place a Jr. on contract

Domenic Santangelo domenics at gmail.com
Tue May 11 22:00:30 UTC 2010

Hi, list,

I have a Jr. Drupal dev whose schedule is opening up and I need to place him on a contract. He is strongest in theming (chop and drop PSDs) and straightforward Drupal tasks (setting up views, cck types,  pathauto, installing modules, etc).

His projects include:
http://www.b4blinds.com/
-Theme chop & drop
-CCK setup
-Views setup
-Basic SEO
-Client punch list (move this here, change these words, etc)

http://greenanswers.com/
-Theme chop & drop
-Client punch list

http://www.stevegarlandmedia.com/
-Client punch list
-Block creation, ordering
-Walking client through how-tos

A great resource to give the list of "just a few simple changes...." tasks clients always give us :)

Contact me off-list if you have any interest.

Thanks!
-D