[consulting] Consultant Community

John Saward john at also.com.au
Tue Aug 23 23:56:23 UTC 2011

Professionally I've been doing Drupal for about 6 years. Never not had work in my in-tray in that time.

Up till now when clients check out expected rates with me I often say rates vary a lot, in the range $30 to $200 per hour.

I situate myself somewhere around the mid-range, usually.

Now I can have the pleasure of broadening the range I convey, to: "$2 to $300 per hour".

On a rough calculation that might mean I need to increase my rates a bit to stay in the middle. :)

But.. holding off for now.....

We know one thing for sure from this discussion: "There is no indication of price fixing amongst Drupal developers" :)

John

Studio Also @ www.also.com.au | john at also.com.au | 03 5968 1541