[consulting] Ticketing Software

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:11:24 UTC 2011

Eventum I gave a try, but the interface (at first glance) is not only
kind of ugly, it's also a bit confusing.

> http://drupal.org/project/storm

Would be great if all can be done via email.

I evaluated in the end Trellis Desk and osTicket and Trellis Desk
seems better, but one of my hosts doesn't support piping email to a
file and the other host required 777 on directories in order to
install. The Trellis team says that version 2.0 should have POP3
support but no one can tell me how set it up. So I am going with
osTicket. :)

Thanks!