[drupal-devel] Node access module

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Tue Apr 12 10:06:45 UTC 2005

Allthough this is off-topic, I;d like to give some small comments.

Op dinsdag 12 april 2005 11:12, schreef Stefan Nagtegaal:
> The unfold/collapse method you mention does require CSS & javascript.
> (I can not think about any other way, of how to accomplish this
> behaviour otherwise) Do we allow javascript in core now?
> For a long time, I thought we tried to use alternatives for that.. And
> to be honoust, I thought you were pretty much against using js inside
> drupal-core.
> But, maybe I am wrong?
Yes, you are. Being against JS because it is JS is plain stupid. When we can
guarantee good downgradable JS, there is no problem.

ON the HIG meetings we discussed this collapse thing. There are quite some
examples and mockups made already for this.
We discussed this to solve the issues:
* Too much clutter on the forms
* Wildgrowth of tabs
* have something wizard-alike  (a user will start at the top collapse, and
slowly proceed down)

Regards,
 Bèr
--