[drupal-devel] Let's accept more interim solutions

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Apr 21 16:00:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Adrian Rossouw wrote:

> On 21 Apr 2005, at 4:38 PM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:
> >
> > I still would like to see usefull patches hit core faster than they do
> > now, though. I've no idea how this coul dbe achieved, though.

> That node revision patch's lifetime is just insane.

See my explanation in my other mail. Another example could be this patch:
http://drupal.org/node/4166

But again: It wasn't really a good patch and it considered quite a lot of
bugs.

To convine Dries that this is an important feature is another issue. ;)

> If it were any other developer, they would probably have let it slide a
> long time ago.

Some things simply need to be done.

Cheers,
	Gerhard