[drupal-devel] node-associated image module--advice wanted

Jeremy Andrews jeremy at kerneltrap.org
Tue Apr 26 02:53:19 UTC 2005

> On top of that I want to be able to let child taxonomies of a term
> with  an image cascade up and show that image.  And as always
> these should be  wraped in links to the taxonomy lists.
>
> I think this was the idea behind taxonomy_image (not updated to
> 4.6  yet/ever?).

Yes, taxonomy_image will allow you to do this.  I have not had the
time to upgrade that module to 4.6 yet, but I plan to by the
weekend.  It hasn't happened yet as I was planning to see if the new
image.inc could replace some of the custom functions currently
performed within the taxonomy_image module.

The taxonomy_image module intentionally has a very narrow feature
set.  I have no intention of making it any more complicated.

I rely on the module for my website, so it will continue to be
upgraded and maintained.  I usually try and upgrade my modules prior
to an official Drupal release, but have been lacking in time of
late.

Cheers,
 -Jeremy