[drupal-devel] Re: More profiling code - the server this time

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Aug 11 15:45:21 UTC 2005

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/sandbox/robertdouglass/profiler/

There you go!

Because I was too lazy to make up some database tables and fill them
with junk data to SELECT/UPDATE/INSERT/DELETE, I used the cache table.
This code takes the first record in your cache table, wipes the table
clean, inserts the first record 100 times, updates it 100 times deletes
it and starts over.

In case you didn't read that last paragraph ***this code wipes your
cache table clean*** so don't use it if you feel personally attached to
its contents.

cheers,

Robert

PS anybody who wants to improve the code can commit directly to my sandbox.